- FY 23-School Improvement Plan
- FY 23-CCSS Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- FY 23-Parents Right to Know
- FY 23-Complaint Procedures
- FY 23-Intradistrict Transfer Letter
- FY 23-Fraud, Waste, Abuse, Corruption Policy and Procedures
- FY 23-EMS School Compact
- FY 23-School, Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- FY 23-District Parent Resource Center
Parents Right to Know
At the beginning of each year, school districts must notify parents of children attending Title I schools that they can request information regarding their children's teachers, including, at a minimum, information:
on completion of state requirements for licensure and certification
emergency or other provisional status
educational background; and
whether paraprofessionals are serving the child and if so, the paraprofessionals' qualifications.
Coweta County School System extends this notification request to all Title I and Non-Title I schools.